BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

...In which our heroine plays DJ.

When we aren't going to class here at CCC, there's only three real activities that occur amongst the group: cooking together/eating, watching movies, or listening to music. Due to my ginormous and elitist iTunes library, I get the duty spinning the tunes every night.

What we listen to most often...

The Allman Brothers Band, here doing a kick-ass live version of "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed"


Led Zeppelin. I can't stop listening to "The Battle of Evermore," and this video hits on a whole other geek level as well.


Daft Punk. Wes, Ben, and I are big fans of the French robots and their music makes for a pretty decent impromptu dance party, especially "ALIVE 2007."


Assorted Motown/hot wax/girl groups. But this song is the most played, especially on the weekend mornings:


The Decemberists, mostly because I have their songs in my head constantly:

1 comments:

calencoriel said...

LOVE the Decemberists!!