BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

...In which our heroine is a film snob.

Believe it or not, the most significant change I've
experienced since leaving home is the number of films of seen.

This week alone I've seen: Burn After Reading, 28 Weeks Later, In the Mood for Love, and Punch-Drunk Love. And there's guaranteed to be more by this weekend. I bet I've watched at least 25 films since I've been here.

This is what heaven must feel like, if it wasn't just a creation of humans.

I love film school. End of story. I'm not coming home. Well...I am, but not without a fight.

3 comments:

PHSChemGuy said...

Thoughts on Punch Drunk Love?

achilles3 said...

I love love love Punch Drunk Love.

Katydid said...

I liked the film. It wasn't my favorite by PT Anderson, and I thought the story was a little underdeveloped, but the cinematography and use of color was astounding. It turns out Sandler really can act!

However, it was not the best choice for a first date/hang out/what have you.

I might end up using a clip from it for a cinematography presentation...