BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

...In which our heroine is tired of coming up with clever headlines.

Here's the red-band, very NSFW trailer for Zack and Miri Make a Porno. I'm still not totally sure how I feel about the movie, but am hoping that it's kind of like Chasing Amy in that it's both totally obscene but sweet too. And my interest might have something to do with the fact that Seth Rogen looks more adorable than ever in the trailerIf he plays the romantic in this half as well as he did in Knocked Up, it'll be over for Katydid:


Last night we didn't have much to do before classes started, so someone said, "Fuck it, let's go bowling,"...well not really but we did watch The Big Lebowski. Rolling Stone actually produced a decent story not about the Jonas Brothers about the film, entitled "The Decade of the Dude." The continued coverage on the website is good as well.

Radiohead does Neil Young's "Tell Me Why":


I registered to vote today in the state of Illinois, although Ohio could use my vote more. I won't go into how I feel patronized and pandered to with the choice of Sarah Palin for McCain's VP as an independent young woman, or how he picked her 'cause he's old and she's a MILF. Or how I hate all her views, whether they be on the enviroment or issues of choice. However, they are all just more reasons I cannot wait to cast a ballot for Barack Obama on November 4th.

I had my first college class today, the freshman seminar, called New Millenium Studies. It seemed pretty easy and the professor was incredibly sweet. I have SIX WHOLE HOURS of film classes tomorrow--Development and Preproduction and Aesthetics of Cinema. Then it's the super-cool screening of Choke. I am quite excited.

0 comments: