Classes start today, but not for me. In fact, I don't have class until 6:30 tomorrow evening, giving me a full four days off in the week. It looks a little something like this:
M:
T: Popular and Contemporary Music (with Ben), 6:30-9:30
W: Oral Expression (the stupid mandatory public speaking class) 3:30-6:30
R: Production I, 8:30-12:20 and Screenwriting I (with Kathleen and Kelsey), 3:30-6:30
F: Production I, 8:30-12:20
All in all, a pretty nice schedule, despite the early class on Friday. I'm excited to get back to school, because, well you know how our heroine likes the school work.
The boys got a new roommate and he is pretty cool. No wait, if I was fourteen he would be pretty cool. At this point, he's just a racist, immature, jerk who generally cannot care for himself. He's already gotten so drunk that he puked all over their bathroom and didn't clean it up, which is just special. The whole Bugs-Emily-Lane-Kate-Ben thing is hurting from the new addition, at least so far. Let's hope he makes his own friends...
I watched The Reader yesterday and was not generally impressed. I don't think it should be up for Best Picture over The Dark Knight or The Wrestler. Kate Winslet is far better in Revolutionary Road, and all in all, the film is pretty mediocre. Enough with the Holocaust movies please. However, I watched Wall-E and again and found that I enjoyed it far more on a second viewing.
The trailer for Mary and Max, the opening night Claymation film from Sundance, is quite adorable:
These posts are getting increasingly random and with no real theme. That is simply how the brain of Katydid works, a seemingly random assortment of ideas that go together, at the very least, in my own brain.
0 comments:
Post a Comment