BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 5, 2009

...In which our heroine celebrates 100 posts.

Aww, my very first blogging milestone, how precious.

In honor of 100 posts, I had to drop some cute on the interwebs. Ben ridicules me endlessly about my love for Cute Overload, and despite the love for guy movies and comic books, I die a little bit everytime I see a baby animal.

With that in mind, here's a video from CBS Sunday Morning, which my parents have watched every Sunday since they've been married. It deals with an elephant sancuary in Tennessee and the unlikely friends within.



Back to Katydid's original philosophy: put kindness out into the world and it will come back to you.

4 comments:

Lee said...

That is the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life!

PHSChemGuy said...

Amazingly, my mom has been a donor to that elephant sanctuary for the past decade or so. She has a specific elephant that she sponsors and has the semi-current value of the endowment taped up on her cabinets in the kitchen.

PHSChemGuy said...

She's been donating to Misty for years...very odd...

achilles3 said...

Yes this was precious but please remember...Your feelings only matter to you.
;-)