I hope at this point you've come to look at this blog as providing only the most well-written, thought-provoking ideas and entries. I am always trying to be 100% serious and use only the highest decorum in choosing subjects to cover.
Like today, when I provide a public service:
I'll spare you the commentary I already made with my million and a half tweets last night, but I was glad to see Mad Men, Glee, Up, Jeff Bridges, Chloe Sevingy, Christoph Waltz, and Quentin win. I can't believe The Hurt Locker didn't get anything. I'll cry if Avatar wins Best Picture and Director at the Oscars, and Kathryn Bigelow doesn't. Full list of winners here.
Speaking of Avatar, Quentin Tarantino is a big fan: "This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. If I’d wanted all that computer game bullshit, I’d have stuck my dick in a Nintendo." Thanks for that eloquence, QT.


3 comments:
I hope that Christina is able to live without back problems.
As do I, ChemGuy. That would just be a pity.
She and I should be together. For just a week or so.
I'm pretty sure we'd hit it off.
;-)
Post a Comment