I'm watching Knocked Up for least the 20th time. I've seen The 40-Year Old Virgin at least that many times. There are some films I can watch repeatedly, and others that a one-time, or every once in a while viewing is plenty:
If it's on, I'm watching:
Pulp Fiction - I've seen Vincent and Mia dance over a hundred times, I'd guess.
Boogie Nights
Almost Famous
Blade Runner
Fight Club
True Romance
Pretty in Pink
Love Actually
The Shawshank Redemption
From Dusk 'til Dawn
Things to do in Denver When You're Dead
The Big Lebowski
Casablanca
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
When I Was Little:
Hook
Addams Family Values
The Halloween Tree
Scooby Doo and Ghoul School
Matilda
Beetlejuice
The Little Mermaid
Super Mario Brothers: The Movie
The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
The Mask
Twister
Mars Attacks!
Films that I cannot watch often:
Salo: 120 Days of Sodom - there will never be anything to top the horrors in this
Requiem for a Dream
The Acid House
28 Weeks Later
Dead Alive
Audition
American History X
Chinatown
The Descent
Lots of lists lately. Don't blame me, I'm sick again with this goddamn cold. Mono has depleted my immune system to a sad level. And right in time for midterms! Lucky me. I did finish my editing project today, and learned about the sound mixing process. I saw the Gossip last night and it was fabulous. They covered "What's Love Got to do with It," "Psycho Killer," "Smells Like Teen Spirit," and "We Are the Champions" to an electro-punk beat. Beth Ditto is fucking fierce and I ran into her right before the show. Her voice was better live then recorded, and she was sick. It also marked my first solo concert, but I was too busy dancing to care.
Also, I'll be back in the Queen City November 6-9th. Plan accordingly.
3 comments:
You are a horrible person.
I had the "movies that suck me in" post already half written for later this week, and now you go and post this crap ahead of me.
Clearly, you just want to make me look bad.
You are dead to me.
Dead...
What a nice comment to wake up to. Thanks Dusch!
Always happy to spread my little rays of sunshine the world 'round.
Post a Comment